Location of our lab
Our Hondien-Tei laboratory is located in Build.40 (called GCS) in Kikuicho campus (two minutes walking from Nishi-waseda statation on Tozai line). Room 406 is for faculties, and room 606 is for students. For more detail, please see access.
- Laptop PC, display monitor, desk for each student
- Even for a project research student!
- IoT devices for research
- GPU server for machine learning/deep learning
- High performance servers for self-driving simulator
- Smart Speaker (Google Home)
- Smart Light (Philips Hue Lite)
- Wearable Sensors (J!ns MEME)
- Arduino / Raspberry Pi ( and several sensors and actuators)
Weekly meetings in our lab
The regular meetings are mainly as follows:
- All laboratory members attend: Regular meeting (10:00-11:30 on Thursday )
- M0 and above: Laboratory Seminar(10:00-11:00 on Monday)
- M0 and above: Joint seminar with Fukasawa and Washizaki Lab (14:40-17:50 on Monday) All laboratory events are held fully online (on Zoom and Slack).
In addition to this, student-led study sessions (participation is voluntary) and individual research meetings with the mentor are held irregularly.
Interview with students in our lab
You can find interview with students in our lab. If you are thinking of enrolling or being assigned to our lab, please refer to it. Interview